The Story

The first step was to get the story down on paper.  I wrote it in French because I'm more comfortable with creative writing in my native language.  As a result, "Eve and the Dream Thief" will also be available in French as "Ève et le voleur de rêves".   I decided to write it out in blocs of a few sentences so I could get an idea of what I'd have on each page from the get go.  I will still finesse the grammar and spelling as I move on to the next steps of this project (and I still need to translate everything to English) but the story is locked at this point so I can start creating thumbnails for each illustration.