Thumbnails

Finally, I could start creating thumbnails.  This has definitely been the most challenging part of this project so far, but now that it's over, I must say it's also pretty rewarding.  The goal here was figuring out the composition of each illustration.  I was basically deciding on the angle of the illustration as well as which elements to include.  When I wrote the story, I could imagine the way I would illustrate certain pages very clearly but for others it was pretty hazy.  There are many pages like this in my sketchbook but I just took a picture of a couple to give you an idea.

Transient
Transient